From: confirmation@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:confirmation@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:03 PM
To: Carlton Schroeder
Subject: RE: So Long and Hope to see you again at Victorian Village Resort

Thank you so much for the kind words and for your patronage. The 300 Group was one of the best groups we have had. You all were friendly and respectful of the grounds and the all the staff had nothing but kind things to say. Once again thank you so much and we hope we can see you again!

Front Office

Victorian Village Resort

276 Victorian Village Drive
P.O. Box 337