From: Anna F Noia [mailto:sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:46 AM
To: John Grady; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 400HP F carbs / AFB maladies

John

Very interesting on the Carb's metering rods. You are correct, NO ONE looks at those in detail, correct? They (me, most) assume that they are the same,  Are there any spec's on bore and rod diameters that can be referenced? I will add this to the ever growing list of things to worry about when playing with my toys carburator's! Thanks you.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell