Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel repair

J-Y and I just did two F wheels, and Allan and Gloria used the same guy. I do not have contact info handy, ----JY or Gloria might chime in---. . Looks gorgeous and worth every rather tall cent , so 3 perfect “clear and beige” wheels. Takes about a year, due to sequence of replating inner metal rod at chrome shop, then the plastic then the final hand work  / polish. AAAA+++ from us. Awaiting another one now. They really look brand new, better than new.

If you have wheels you might junk due to terrible shape, you might send to him, rather than toss. He indicated trying to get a few in stock. I did that with one of mine, that was just sitting around for 25 years. .

John