[Chrysler300] Elkhart Lake Meet - Thanks

[Chrysler300] Elkhart Lake Meet - Thanks

Mick and I add our congratulations and thanks to Andy & Carol, Brian & Kathy, and Carlton & Barb. A terrific meet, beautiful location, great track. The cars made for a stunning car show Saturday and lunch on the deck overlooking beautiful Elkhart Lake with dear car friends was special (you could hear the sound of downshifts wafting over the hill from nearby Road America - sweet!).

Good to see old friends, and to welcome some new members as well as a couple of long-time members for whom it was their first meet.  Attend a meet of this great group if you get the opportunity; you won't regret it!

Thanks again,

Martha Kreszock
Boone, NC

Posted by: Martha Kreszock <kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>