[Chrysler300] Wilwood Brake Installation Article

[Chrysler300] Wilwood Brake Installation Article

Hi To All,

Bob Merritt just posted the article in our tech section:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/Wilwood%20Brake%20Installations.pdf

I have recently driven from Philadelphia to Charlotte and have the best brakes I ever had from the original drum brakes and front/rear SS Brakes discs.

The brakes feel like a modern daily driver. Had one emergency stop. No problem. Stopped "on a dime"

There is a custom bracket that is necessary in order to install Wilwood rear kits on pre-1965 8 3/4 rears. I have asked Magnum Force to manufacture and sell the custom bracket. They do not communicate well? Hoping they will cooperate.

John Hertog worked with them on early prototypes for their front kit.

Enjoy,
Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Posted by: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>