Re: [Chrysler300] Cooper Tire Update

As far as I can tell the Coopers are still in production in P235/75R15 whitewall.

Last I heard, the Trendsetter SE were made in Texarkana, AR, not Mexico, but they may have been relocated or outsourced.

I don't find any DOT codes for a Cooper factory in Mexico, but if you can get the first 2 characters after DOT, I can tell you who makes the tires and where.

Over the last few years, they have discontinued other whitewall sizes but in some cases they are still making the size in blackwall.

If there is any concern about tires being discontinued I would buy a spare - or alternately go with Hankooks.

And in fairness, any tire, including Hankooks can be discontinued, so I would buy 5.

Best, Ed

Edward Mills Antique Tractors 1930-1960 Antique Cars 1960-1985