Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 H Dash Paint

I am an infrequent user of the forward look a a few other sites, however I don't find this site that much of a problem. I actually learn from other members with different letter cars than mine and the delete key works just fine. The forums on other sites can be advantageous at times, they are not always the answer. There have been many times when I have not "bookmarked " a post properly but know it was discussed in eons past, and posting the issue has resulted in a quick direction from sever members, so it has worked pretty well for me. We should not forget that club members are doing this service voluntarily and may not wish to make their lives more complicated. Just my Canadian two cents worth, actually only about $1.50 US‎ :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Hugh Baldus hugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:42 PM
To: Mike Mccandless; kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: Hugh Baldus
Cc: Matt Allyn; Chrysler 300 List
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1962 H Dash Paint

This is exactly my experience in other forums I frequent.  You give/take as much as you care to, and can choose what you want to read.  For instance, in my Miata Forum (www.forum.miata.net), it divides the model generations into separate groups, but also has Forum-wide topics of interest.

I enjoy Chrysler Letter Car give-and-take as much as the next guy, but receiving 25 emails about somebody getting hacked (to choose but one example) grinds my gears.

Thanks are due, however, to those whose efforts have allowed for us to communicate up to now.  Bravo-

Hugh Baldus

260.424.2366