From: "William Huff czbill@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 9:28:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] The Future of the Listserver

I enjoy reading the posts (which I don't have to read following posts
if I don't want to. But although I've never met anyone from the
club, I feel as though I've learned to know some of you through your
posts. I belong to several other forums as well, unless there is
personal interaction on a specific post, it is very impersonal. And
I seldom browse the different forums that don't apply to my
vehicle, it just takes too much time. The way it is now I get to
see a variety of people's views as well as different types of
vehicles problems and triumphs.

Bill Huff

Posted by: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx