Re: [Chrysler300] More stuff needed

I ordered my 1964 Newport Convertible Visor Tips, P/N 1602010, $19.00 from R/T Specialties, 2156 SR 292 E, Falls, PA 18165, Tel# 570-388-1082.
My visors were made by Legendary using my vinyl. 1964 Chrysler Convertible visors listed in their catalog, no hardware included. Long lead time, approximately three months....George

---- "Lindsey lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you have the broken off piece, you can drill a hole in both ends, use a finishing nail cut to length and gap filling super glue available at hobby stores. Don't think the concours judges noticed that fix.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Oct 6, 2016, at 5:34 PM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Gentlemen:
> >

> > Gary’s catalog shows two different tips, both for ’60-’62.  I’ll take a look at Legendary’s offering, although it seems they may have been the ones claiming 1964 HT & Conv. visors were the same.  Not sure of which vendor—just something to watch out for.  I was able to buy a good used set of visors for our Konv in wrong color and sprayed them black.
> >

> > Rich Barber

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: