Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:32 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Elkhart Lake Meet - another great press report

Hello Group,

Following up on his terrific review of our Club's Elkhart Lake Meet in "Hemmings Daily" October 3rd online edition, Bill Hall has published this review of our Meet in classiccars.com.

https://news.classiccars.com/chrysler-300-international-fall-meet-report-photo-gallery/

Enjoy!

Noel Hastalis

Posted by: Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>