Re: [Chrysler300] Dash pod removal 300C

Typing of 'Pods'

During the long hunt for some parts, over the years, I
have ended up with 2 pods from an E, believe the gauge
pod is fully populated.  I don't need it so it can be sold,
specially if I have to find it anyway. It's probably in
part of the gayrouge that I still need to move stuff around
to 'clean up' :-)  It's possible the other pod is a speedo,
senior moment hindering that tidbit from being recalled with
a degree of confidence. Or maybe its the clock?

Anyone interested enough to provide me some motorvation to
'get er done'??

I believe the only difference is the decorative face plate
material of the pods and instruments.
Oh and the out side color arrangement of the pods them selves.

Already cleared out some room so I can begin a few "Honey-Do's"
that are overdo. First up is rebuilding the garden tools battery
packs. Got that started today, wifypoo will be happier with
working implements of distraction to aid the fall chores.
Was smart enough when I bought the cordless tools to get 2 battery
packs per, but when they go bad thats twice the $$ replace outright.
So its time to open em up and fix em.
Used to know how to do that.

--
Paul Holmgren
Freedom is fragile and must be protected. To sacrifice

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)