Re: [Chrysler300] radiator rebuild/ freeze out plug ???????????'s

Re: [Chrysler300] radiator rebuild/ freeze out plug ???????????'s

Hi Noel,

If you want that generator restored by a really capable company whom I have used many times with success (and at very reasonable prices) you might check out Adema's here in Coopersville, MI.

http://ademaelectric.com/

I'll be in Chicago on 11/16 - 17, and would gladly take it back with me if that is an appealing idea.

Keith Boonstra
-