Re: [Chrysler300] Vin stamp location, 59 300E

Re: [Chrysler300] Vin stamp location, 59 300E

Mike -

I can't speak for your E, but for 59 Dodge, VIN is on the data plate on the firewall, passenger side. The exception to this rule is LA-built cars, which have the VIN on the A-post.

Ron

> On November 17, 2016 at 7:42 AM "Mike McCandless my65cuda@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Dealing with local DMV inspector issues. I need to find the VIN stamped somewhere else on the car besides the door. Any idea where that might be on a 59E? Having to do the same thing on a 59 dodge as well. My local DMV drives me nuts.
>
> Mike

> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>
> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
>
> <*> Your email settings:
> Individual Email | Traditional
>
> <*> To change settings online go to:
> (Yahoo! ID required)
>
> <*> To change settings via email:
> Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
> https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

Posted by: RON WATERS <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>