Re: [Chrysler300] Hidden VIN stamp location, 59 300E

Re: [Chrysler300] Hidden VIN stamp location, 59 300E

So they didn't put the vin plate back on??

George

On Nov 17, 2016, at 2:27 PM, Mike McCandless my65cuda@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The VIN was taken off during a previous painted and put back on.  It’s a verified car within the 300 club.  I’ll have to get a bond on it most likely.  It’s just annoying.  The last car I did this with, the state lost the paper work 4x and it took 18 months to get the title.