[Chrysler300] Wheel Alignment Specs

Good morning from Sunny Philadelphia:

I need to do a front end Wheel Alignment on my beloved 1966 300 Convertible.  My trusty shop/mechanic says he can do it but he needs all the factory specs, as his alignment machine does not provide the specs for a car this old.  Can someone kindly provide me with these specs, or let me know where I can obtain them?  A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in 300 land.

Sincerely,

Ian Carlton
1966 Chrysler 300 Conv
1966 Plymouth Barracuda