Re: [Chrysler300] Ram Car Torqueflite Specs

I have two here I can pull down one and let you know. 2464426 I do not know if they are virgin examples yet.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:00 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ram Car Torqueflite Specs

To the group

Just curious: I'm looking at the '64 factory shop manual and it doesn't say anything about a different trans for the '64 ram cars. I'm pretty sure I recall that the "J" had the same five clutch disc trans as the Max Wedge cars‎.

Thoughts?

Keith

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Posted by: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx>