Re: [Chrysler300] Using the listserver to actively sell parts

Re: [Chrysler300] Using the listserver to actively sell parts

 To All
I agree with Ray, just delete what you don't want to look at. I like to see the interesting, rare, obscure and unobtainable stuff available from this site, even if I don't need it. I have purchased some things I didn't know was available until I saw them, to me that's a plus. I personally like this site. IMHO.
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell