Re: [Chrysler300] Well, that didn't work!!

Re: [Chrysler300] Well, that didn't work!!

Once again, no need to create something that already exists.  The forward look site would love to have the 300 club actively posting and commenting.  There is a lot of cross over when it comes to help.  Each of these niche's will struggle to support it's own forum.  Nothing would be better than Imperial/Desoto/300 clubs all being in one place as a support system.

Mike