From: John spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2016 7:50 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, said the Roman Emperor

And please, everyone, do not forget that every emailed message that uses the Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address is archived on the Forwardlook website - so those who prefer to not receive these messages can search (maybe in a rather cumbersome manner) any message they want:

Just my 2 cents worth.

John Spiers