From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shannon LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:34 PM
To: Rob Kern
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, said the Roman Emperor

I second the big shout out to the people who made (and make) the list server a reality.  Also, I personally have benefited from it greatly, which likely would not have happened in a forum format, so I'm very happy with it.  I believe for our size group it is the most appropriate and helpful structure.

Shannon Steele

"Kindness to animals may be the best measure of a person's character."