From: 'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Mick Kreszock' <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Listsaver 300 Club' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2016 3:25 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1960 Shifter cable

I think 60-61 300 and Ny er the same…Windsor probably too,  but might be shorter , not sure (but that is not a common part) ; someone has that I am sure.

PS Curiosity, what is wrong with that part? If a leak , there are seal up shrink tube kits from Gray Goers ; the old ones almost all leak. O ring too.