[Chrysler300] 'Tis the Season

300ly Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

Wishing everyone a wonderful time with Family and Friends. And, if you're fortunate enough to live where it's warm and dry, a great Holiday spin in your 300!

A note of possible interest - the LeMay "America's Car Museum in Tacoma, is running its "The Drive Home II" - starting out on December 27th in Boston, following a twisted route ending in Detroit on January 7th. Same 3 cars as last year - '61 Mardi Grad Red 300-G coupe, '57 Chevy Nomad and '66 Mustang. Here's the link to the Drive - .
https://www.americascarmuseum.org/event/the-drive-home-ii-the-heritage-run/
Nothing like 3 red vintage cars to brighten up a dreary winter-scape!

Last year, Jack Boyle met up with this team in Kansas with his C-300, and Mark Obermann and I met up with them here in Illinois with my 300-F. If they're running near you, stop by and visit with them - They're a friendly bunch, and welcome talk about our Letter Cars!

The 300-G was primarily driven last year by Bill Hall, who will be piloting it again this year. Bill lives in Elkhart Lake, and was a big help to Andy, Brian and Carlton in facilitating our 2016 Fall Meet. If you open the following link, you'll see the car wash area that Bill set up for us - photo of John Begian washing his black 300-G ragtop with Keith Boonstra manning the rinse hose.. Bill also shot some photos and wrote up a Meet report - here's the link to his report -
https://news.classiccars.com/chrysler-300-international-fall-meet-report-photo-gallery/

You can follow The Drive Home II on Lemay's Facebook site.

And wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2017!

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL
F Coupe

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>