From: 'Bob Jasinski' rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 28, 2016 1:10 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300G convert for sale

A 300G convert for sale came up on Hemmings Daily.  While this isn't, an earth-shaking event, I noticed something on the car I don't think I've ever seen.  In front of the rear wheels is a chrome guard that extends up a bit from the rocker panel.  Has anyone seen this option before?  I think it may have been something custom made for this car and not a factory offering, but I thought I'd ask the group for input.

Link:

Bob J

Posted by: Mark Souders <mrs954@xxxxxxx>