[Chrysler300] Re: 64 Door panel stars

The club reproduces the door “300 star” decals for the 64 300 K only. One must reuse the chrome decal support frame that is riveted to the door panel, the procedure is shown on the clubs website (see link below) along with a great video produced by the crack 300 support staff at the Golden Lions Garage.  Both the 1964 Hardtop, and Convertible 300’s use the same size door star’s for the front interior doors, this includes the sport models as well, there are no stars on the rear panels for either the convertible, or sport models that were factory applied for any of the years that the factory used this style of ornamentation. There are three different sizes of these “300 star’s” that are used on the 64, 65, and 66 model 300’s in different combinations for the letter, and sport models, some models also have a “star” on the rear speaker cover as well.

Please order them as we need to reduce our inventory of the 64 star’s so we can reproduce the 65’s door stars. You can even use them to make attractive displays as one club member pointed out to me at Andy’s meet in Elkhart Lake. He made a display case for his scale models and used our decals on the outside of his case.  Use your imagination to make a clock for your office,  affix them to your tool box, or refrigerator in your man cave, the applications are endless, so buy them now from our club store to help support future projects.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/clubstore/star.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmleLACe6A&feature=youtu.be

Jamie Hyde

Reproduction Parts Chairman