Re: [Chrysler300] '70 Hurst For Sale in OK

Re: [Chrysler300] '70 Hurst For Sale in OK

That was mine, sold to him 4 weeks ago.
He is not the second owner, he is the 4th.
Told me that rats had gotten into the wiring, big time.
I had it running and driving 2 years ago, with no brakes.
Gave him all the new brake parts to get it road-able.
It has sat for 20 years other than the trip into my shop from my car shed.
Last driven at the Spring Meet in Mena, AR., then left it here at Don Rooks.
Bought my place here in 1998 and moved here in 1999.
Car was roll-backed to my shed in 2005 or so.
Upholstery has seams opened, has leaks around the front and rear windshields, normal.

Ray in Mena