RE: [Chrysler300] 4-speed equipped 1963 Dodge

RE: [Chrysler300] 4-speed equipped 1963 Dodge

Hi Carl

Thanks for clearing that up.

I had mis-spoke when I said 4-speed 300J. My memory fails me. I was remembering a conversation with Gil regarding MANUAL TRANSMISSION 300Js and forget it was the 3-speed that we were discussing.

Thanks

Jeff Miklas