[Chrysler300] 300F carb mounting gasket

Hi everybody.

I need a pair of mounting gasket for my F carbs. I don't need a complete kit at this time , just the flange or mounting gaskets.

I can't find a suitable gasket on the popular auto parts sites...summit, rock auto , jegs etc...after two hours of searching.

The NAPA gasket number in the tech section of our club's web site is G14568. That's a Victor number?  NAPA guy here crosses that number over to Felpro 9386. The picture of the gasket it shows doesn't seem right...gasket is missing the "ears" at the four corners...  Rock Auto shows me Felpro 9840 but in this case the venturi holes are all the same size...so again not right.

We have two smaller ( 1 1/2 inch) and two bigger (1 3/4 inch) holes on ram cars...

Anybody had any luck finding a replacement gasket or do I have to buy a complete kit just to get them?

Or buy gasket material and make one myself??

Thanks!

Jean-Yves

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>