From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Mark Souders' MRS954@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 9:35 AM
To: 'Chrysler300'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300-G coupe sale at Mecum

That’s the beauty of having electric window controls in the console, right where the driver can reach them. I had fully functioning AC in my black H, and in 15 years, and I might have used it one a year. And that was in Carlisle, when the temps reached 95+ degrees. Doing 75-80 MPH down an interstate was a lot of fun with all the windows open.

My summer heat control weapon was foil-faced insulation installed above the headliner and under the carpet.

Mark