From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of adrien labi adrienlabi@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 6:28 PM
To: Ray Melton <rfmelton@xxxxxxx>
Cc: dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jholst@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Evaluation of 300G for sale on eBay

Hello everyone.

Has anyone seen or knows the C-300 being sold by Gooding in Scottsdale or is anyone going there that can inspect it and comment?

Thank you all for your help.

Adrien Labi

On 16 January 2017 at 17:55, Ray Melton rfmelton@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After reading the glowing and extensively detailed description offered by the seller, and looking at all the pictures (admittedly through my eyes completely untrained and unqualified in evaluating this particular car),  all I can say is WOW! --  We in the Club are  SO FORTUNATE to have such detail-oriented experts as have commented on even the tiniest discrepancies on this car!  You guys are AMAZING!  And being called anal-retentive is considered a compliment - hope you take it that way!  Someday soon I hope to bring my own  300C  (four-year restoration) at one of the Club meetings, where it can be inspected and evaluated by experts on my particular car -- and I really want to take every criticism as a positive comment; I prefer to call them "Opportunities for Improvement!"

Ray Melton       Las Cruces, NM    1957 Chrysler 300C convertible   white/Gauguin  S/N   3N572517