From: John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 18, 2017 3:42 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] A/C metal plate rquest

A club member has asked if there is a source of the metal plate attached to the top of the A/C compressor. We have found the other decals for the engine (air cleaner and coolant) but this is different and probably would have to come off a donor car. Any ideas? John Holst...

Do you no where to get the air conditioning spec psi plate?

Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>

Posted by: Mark Souders <mrs954@xxxxxxx>