From: "rick waselewski foxmotor@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 1/22/2017 10:55:46 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] brake fluid

I remember reading a post about brake fluid recently (in our news group) but I can't seem to find it now. it was in reference to different types of fluid and I think I remember reading about a non hydroscopic fluid club members had been using. Ring a bell anyone?

thanks;

Rick Waselewski

300 Hurst

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>