RE: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K convert
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K convert

I think you are talking about the armrest that surrounds the door handle.  They are reproduced and available.  Bases & pads may be purchased separately.   Be careful to order the right ones.  Try this for an e-Bay search:         


From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harry Torgeson torg66@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:59 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K convert



Hi everyone thanks for all your help, I just started to drive the car this weekend, and I just broke the door passenger black plastic handle off while trying to the shut door that would not close, lots of surprises, I hope a club member  has a source for this part they can direct me too. I am retired, so this 300 is my hobby now.

Thanks Harry


Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap