I also use needle nose pliers and give the male terminals a "tweek", about 15°.
This makes sure of a positive contact when it is plugged back in.
Ray

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Mark Souders MRS954@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Check the heavy gage wire going into the bulkhead connector.

-----Original Message-----
From: 'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
To: zzub <zzub@xxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 11:37 am
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] CAR HAS NO LIGHTS EXCEPT HEADLIGHTS

Hi George, this should (fortunately) be easy to fix, a very clear problem(!) just need a print of the 64 car wiring and trace back power supply feeds logically . An EE or electrical tech could do that in 5 minutes. Maybe you can if you have print? I am not sure of exact 64 wiring, mostly I work earlier, but park/tail lighting at one point had fuse or circuit breaker located right on the headlight switch ; however brakes feed separatly and I think directionals --read fuse labels obviously? Check for corrosion or loose wire at brake connection right at fuse block, as blown fuse might indicate loose or corrosion on fuse holder which heats up fuse melting it . new one might not be "making connection" there . Brake lights run through directional switch, (is it OK?--wiggle it) so check carefully any connectors involved to directional switch ..pins are all the way in and not melted or deformed . Hope this helps. No power is easy,----- when it comes and goes is hard!!! Concentrate
on brakes/brake switch power lead . Believe two separate problems, if no park lights too.