Re: [Chrysler300] Unheard of!!!

Was 71 Degrees where I am in Maryland yesterday.
Must be something to that Global Warming stuff I guess.
That said I sure like the nice mild winter we
have had with no snow accumulation.at all.
Nice low heating bill too.  Leaves more money for other things.
If the long range weather prediction I saw is
right we should have mild weather through the rest of
February where I live.  Kind of like spring starting early.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

At 10:12 AM 2/20/2017, 'David Schwandt'
finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

>Cruising in the F?..in the middle of February???in IOWA!!!!
>

>Just could not stand it any longer!!
>
>So?.
>
>Missy was home from college for the weekend and
>we fired up the Blue Goose?.(Eleanor?s name for the F)
>
>And Missy took me for a ride!!
>
>Temps in the 60?s and it performed flawlessly!!
>
>Unlike the PA meet a few years back what with
>all the heat and resulting lousy performance.
>

>Dave, Carolyn & Missy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: