Re: [Chrysler300] Re restoration of 300D on TV

They did say the car owner wanted it to be black but they painted it red because they wanted it red so it would " pop ".

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:26 PM, DR CHALLENGER drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
<Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the car owner wanted a completer custom done. they didn't want to do it and did the mild custom

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Guy Morice guyztoys@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 12:16 PM
To: Lindsey
Cc: Ryan Hill; Noel Hastalis; Fern Rivard' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club; Fern Rivard
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re restoration of 300D on TV

I saw that "Rusted Development " thing on TV also. My wife had to calm me down due to my repeatedly yelling obscenities at the screen. I am not going to go into detail about what I felt was incorrect or doing the car an injustice. One easily corrected error I noticed was with the air cleaners.....gratefully appearing to be the correct ones. When the motor was first shown in the car, the flat surfaces of the lids were both facing forward. The next under hood shot, the flat spots were facing each other as correct. I could not see enough detail to determine if they had the little rubber bumpers.
I did notice the irony as to how careful Mr. Palumbo was to accurately restore his father's yellow Corvette.
Thanks
Guy Morice

Sent from my iPhone