Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Upshift RPM CI Torqueflite

That is quite correct Andy. They are not that difficult to take apart and put back together the same way. The trick is knowing what is right, what’s not, and where to look.

Don

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Upshift RPM CI Torqueflite

Good observation, Jamie. I've been thinking about this. After watching George Riehl go through several transmissions and looking at the manual(s), I think just doing the basic rebuild is not too difficult. The real expertise comes in if the rebuilder can identify problems by looking at the parts.

Andy, 300 editor
50*F and still no snow in Chicago since December