[Chrysler300] 300H project+parts in Houston area?

[Chrysler300] 300H project+parts in Houston area?

Folks

I was doing some cleaning out of stuff and came across a name and number of a fellow in Texas who had a 300H and tons of parts that he was selling about two years ago. He had cleaned out a widow's garage and bought all of the stuff from her. As I recall, her husband acquired the car and the parts (including a short ram set up) over the years with the intention of completing the car but didn't before he passed. I have no idea if the car and parts are still available but I know he had a ton of stuff, including several engines.

Anyway, his name is Kevin Poe and the number I have for him is 713-464-9200. He owns a cartage company as I recall, because he mentioned bringing it all up here to Maine and from what he described, it would require a good sized trailer.

The car and parts may be long gone, but if they aren't and someone lives or will be in the Houston area, might not hurt to give Kevin a call.

Conversely, if you know about it and/or who may have bought it, please let me know - thanks.

Keith

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Posted by: keith_a_lang@xxxxxxxxx