[Chrysler300] Our Spring 2017 Meet in Geneva, NY!

[Chrysler300] Our Spring 2017 Meet in Geneva, NY!

The days are getting longer, and hopefully warmer, so we can start conditioning our Beautiful Brutes for their trek to our Club's Geneva, NY Spring Meet, May 3-7, 2017.

I spoke with the folks at our host Ramada Geneva Lakefront host hotel this morning, and your reservations have come in strong. We reserved a block of 40 rooms, and the hotel has received 40 room reservations! To accommodate you Club members who haven't yet booked your rooms, the hotel has graciously expanded our block of available rooms at our special reserved room rates. Our registration form says these special rates are available until April 3rd - only a short 10 days away!

Please book soon, if you already haven't done so, as our number of available rooms isn't unlimited! And you sure want to join us to experience the wonderful Meet Jamie Hyde and Bob Merritt have developed for us.

The Meet Registration Form was recently mailed to you with Andy Mikonis' News-Flite, and is also available on our Club's site online -

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/promo/geneva/300%20Spring%202017%20Meet%20Registration%20template%20rev%203.15.17.pdf

We look forward to you joining us in the beautiful Finger Lakes countryside region of NY - whether you're a veteran or occasional attendee of previous Club Meets, or this will be your first Meet! Our Fall 2016 Elkhart Lake Meet welcomed several first-time Club Meet attendees, and they all had a wonderful time. And, even if you can't cruise to the Meet in your Letter Car or other Classic or more modern Mopar, we really encourage you to attend, and join in on the great camaraderie.

I look forward to receiving your Meet Registration Form before the April 15th deadline noted on our form. You will undoubtedly derive much greater pleasure completing and mailing in your Registration Form with payment for the NY Meet, than mailing your income tax forms due by April 18th to Uncle Sam!

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

F coupe

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>