[Chrysler300] AAJ Brakes again

Hi all, I have done the AAJ conversion to disc brakes with Chrysler discs, Chevy Monte Carlo calipers and MC 67-70 E-body etc. and proportion valve as recommended on my G.
The brake pedal is perfect firm and high with engine off, but with engine on, and apply the pedal it almost are hitting the floor. The car stops, but I missing the last punch.
I have checked almost everything and is now suspecting that the for me unknown bore ( <1"?) of the MC is to small.
-76 Monte Carlo and have a single 3" piston (7.07 sq in. area) I could believe that this should require a larger bore then from what I have found out could be on my MC, on the other side I understand that this combo is used frequently without issues.
Could it be that I have a model of MC with a residual valve should? / Could it be removed on this MC?
Regards Carl

Posted by: Carl Westman <carl.j.westman@xxxxxxxxx>