From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 9:04 AM
To: Ray Melton; Chrysler 300 Club, Int'l
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Reference for Heater Valve Repair Service - Excellent!

I have used Joe also, and his work is awesome. I don’t know anyone else with that kind of consistent turn around.

Don

Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 11:35 PM

Last week the heater valve on my 1957 Chrysler 300C failed and puked antifreeze all over the new Gary Goers front carpet ("Awesome" brand cleaner to the rescue!).  Thanks to a tip from someone on the list server, I sent the bad valve to Joe Hudacek in Wisconsin.  He completely rebuilt the valve, cleaned it up so it looked like new (although it's hidden and nobody but the mechanic can see it!), and sent it back to me the next day!  Cost at his end was $85, which included return shipping.  Perfect execution within a tiny niche market, but I'm so glad people like him are available resources for our Club members and others.  His minimalist business card says he repairs other automotive switches such as   "Headlight, Ignition, Wiper, Heater, Stoplight, Back-up, Dimmer, Starter, etc."    See his website at  www.heatervalves.net     or call Joe Hudacek personally at (715)392-6169

Ray Melton

Las Cruces, NM  1957 Chrysler 300C Convertible      White/Gauguin, s/n 3N572517

"Big Red" - my Dad's nickname for it while he owned it from 1969 until his passing.    Five-year, 99.5% restoration complete and ready to rumble again - but there's always something else to do, isn't there?  NO restoration is EVER complete!  I'm ready for "What's Next"?!

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>