Re: [Chrysler300] A celebration of Letter Cars with Burt Bowkamp!

Re: [Chrysler300] A celebration of Letter Cars with Burt Bowkamp!

Try Murray Park
He specializes in C body's
I think he is in Tiffin OH.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2017, at 8:25 PM, Mick Kreszock kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A friend of mine here in Boone is looking for a pair of fenders for a '67 / '68 Imperial.  Anyone have any ideas where they can be had?