I have a Coker Classic P235/75R14 from 2002 that is coded 4FF2 VLX 1902

which translates as 4F = Cia Hulera Tornel Mexico,  F2 = internal size code,  VLX is internal designator,  1902 = 19th week of 2002.

Edward Mills Antique Tractors 1930-1960 Antique Cars 1960-1985
On 4/17/2017 8:20 AM, cbilter@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

I’ve been running with them for five years on my ’57 New Yorker with no issues.

Carl Bilter

From: Gary Gettleman gary.gettleman@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:36 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Tires for the C

Has anyone tired the New Coker Radial 235/75R14?

Last time (2002) I purchased their radials had 2 that separated.

Believe they knew there was a problem and exchanged for the 900x14 bias ply.

Have given up waiting for Diamond Back to offer the size in a main brand tire.

Any thoughts/feedback will be appreciated.

gary gettleman
Santa Cruz, Ca

Sent from my iPad

Posted by: EMills_ATC <millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>