Re: [Chrysler300] One of a kind 300H

Richard had sold all his other cars through an auction during the past year or so. I think this car was his last one.
Don

Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] One of a kind 300H

That car belongs to long time club member Dick Rigoli. I haven't seen it in person but I know he has/had other Letter Cars (including an "H" with dealer installed short rams) and he is quite  meticulous about his vehicles.
There was a big article on the car in one of the rodding magazines shortly after he completed it. ‎He sent me a copy and I have it somewehere.
Keith
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.