[Chrysler300] Spring Meet

Club, as you prepare your last minute things to bring to the “Fins in the Finger Lakes, please plan on packing a heavy coat for the tour of the Ward Museum and the GLG garages on Thursday as they are unheated. The Thursday forecast for Rochester area is ice and 18 deg. in the very early morning, but since we are next to the natural radiators of the finger lakes, Geneva will be only 38 first thing in the morning, this is of course subject to change. Rain gear would also be a good idea as the weather for the week looks wet, we just want you to be prepared and look forward to your safe arrival. Check in at the hotel is 4 PM but the hospitality room will be open at 1:30 pm Wednesday. See ya soon

Jamie & Bob

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>