Was the torqueflight transmission rebuilding seminar / lesson video recorded ? Will it be put on the club website ?

Charlie Valentine

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:52 AM, ripinator@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
<Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can only echo the many previous comments. Bob, Jamie and Dawn did a fabulous job with the Geneva meet. The tours were terrific.  Also, thanks to Don Verity, my wife Bonnie is now a qualified Torque Flight transmission rebuilder.

Rip and Bonnie Ripley

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Keith Boonstra kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Peter Fitch <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 08 May 2017 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Geneva Meet

Yes, it was a well done meet indeed! It's a ton of work to put on such a good show, and it showed in the terrific itinerary and detail of the arrangements.

The weather was damp, but certainly not our spirits. And it was great to get together with both old and new friends.

Judy and I had additional car failures heading home, but we still made it back to the barn by 5. All's well that ends well, and we are glad we could be there.

Thanks again to Bob, Jamie, and Dawn.

Keith and Judy Boonstra

-