[Chrysler300] 1966 300 Convertible

After 14 years at Jett Ranch, I have determined to find a new owner for the CM27 I bought from Don Rook in 2003.  Repainted in Q Spanish Red Metallic acrylic enamel in 2009 (factory color) and new leather from Legendary as well as SMS door panels, carpet, plenty of expensive rechroming and Magnum 15 x 7 road wheels.  AAJ front discs.  Winner of the major sponsor award at Palo Alto Concours in 2012 under title..The Car We Would Most Like to Drive.  Allan Moon circled Laguna Seca several laps during the Carmel Meet and lived to tell of it.   510 794 7911 for details and photos.  Larry Jett
That moment when your steak is on the grill, perfectly seasoned, and you can already feel your mouth watering.......do you vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>