[Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"

The bell crank area....
The thicker diameter throttle rod that lives horizontally above the transmission, in front of the firewall (basically center of the engine)...
It's the plastic piece that snaps in and retains the throttle rod from rocking back towards the firewall....

What is he correct term?
Where do I get one?
Gary Goers carry these?

Matt Allyn


Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/all/manage/edit

For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap