Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"

Thank you for that information!

Next question....
- Do you slide the clip onto the rod and then snap them both into the bracket?
- Or do you snap the clip into the bracket and then slide the rod through the clip?
(Or maybe it doesn't really matter)

Matt Allyn