Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"

Thank you for that information!

Next question....
- Do you slide the clip onto the rod and then snap them both into the bracket?
- Or do you snap the clip into the bracket and then slide the rod through the clip?
(Or maybe it doesn't really matter)
Matt Allyn

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:56 PM, "'Carlton Schroeder' schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Matt,
I just ordered one from Gary.  Bob Merritt had given me the info.
It is part no. 452 in Gary’s Catalog no. 10, described as a ‘White plastic bushing for fuel linkage rod’.
Cost is $6.20
Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Allyn allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:55 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Rod "Keeper"
The bell crank area....
The thicker diameter throttle rod that lives horizontally above the transmission, in front of the firewall (basically center of the engine)...
It's the plastic piece that snaps in and retains the throttle rod from rocking back towards the firewall....
What is he correct term?
Where do I get one?
Gary Goers carry these?

Matt Allyn


Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap