From: Michael Ashmore [mailto:michael.ashmore@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 9:11 PM
To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] FW: Gary's update

My wife and I would love to be able to help Gary and his family.  We are in Washington state and would like to come over and help with meals, cleaning, yard work, boxing up stuff, whatever!

We are retired and would love to be able to help out only if Gary and his family would like us to do so.  We would stay in a motel in Kalispell and make sure we would not be a burden or interfere with their family life.

Please let us know if you think this would be acceptable.

Mike & Karen Ashmore