[Chrysler300] Jack Wiltse's 300-D

Folks,
  I just received an e-mail from the lawyer handling the estate which contains Jack Wiltse's 300-D.  He is conducting an on line auction in effect with the suspense of 16 June.
  I had expressed interest, and am sure others in the club have similarly contacted him in the past and thus received the same e-mail.  It includes an image of the appraisal from January of 2017, listing the car as being worth $40,000.  I do believe the lawyer is expecting to approach that amount.  He advised the purchaser will be responsible for paying sales tax which would be in addition to the bid amount.  I have looked at the attached pictures, read the appraisal, and believe the interior is indeed period worn or some such as the appraiser used.
  Anyway, my interest under the circumstances is definitely waning.  I would hope someone in the club would be able to procure this car and give it the care it has not had for a while.  I would not wait if I were you!  If you are interested, I can forward the materials I was sent by the lawyer.
Tim Tomlinson
300-K

Posted by: timothytomlinson <timothytomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>